About Me

我的照片
我不擅长用优美优美的字,只会用简单的文字去表达。

2010年6月7日星期一

LeAnn Rimes - Looking through your eyes

LeAnn Rimes - Looking through your eyes
Look at the sky
Tell me what do you see
 Just close your eyes 
And describe it to me 
The heavens are sparkling With starlight tonight 
That's what I see Through your eyes 
I see the heavens 
Each time that you smile I hear your heartbeat 
Just go on for miles
And suddenly I know 
My life is worth while 
That's what I see
 Through your eyes 
 Chorus: 
Here in the night 
I see the sun 
Here in the dark 
Our two hearts are one 
It's out of our hands 
We can't stop what we have begun 
And love just took me by surprise 
Looking through your eyes 
 I look at myself And instead I see us 
Whoever I am now It feels like enough 
And I see a girl Who is learning to trust 
That's who I see through your eyes 
 Chorus: 
Here in the night I see the sun 
Here in the dark
 Our two hearts are one
 It's out of our hands 
We can't stop what we have begun 
And love just took me by surprise 
Looking through your eyes 
 (Chorus)
 And there are some things we don't know 
Sometimes a heart just needs to go 
And there is so much 
THAT I'll remember Underneath the open sky with you forever 
 Chorus: 
Here in the night 
I see the sun
 Here in the dark 
Our two hearts are one 
It's out of our hands 
We can't stop what we have begun
 And love just took me by surprise 
Looking through your eyes 
 (chrous)
 i see a night i wish could last forever i see a world we're meant to see together and it is so much more than i remember more than i remember more than i have ever known 

没有评论:

发表评论